Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FINALLY some pictures of Ellie!

Sorry this has taken so long! (Don't I always say that? :)) But here are some pictures of Ellie from the last couple of months, I'll post some video and some birthday party pictures when I get home today. Enjoy!

Ellie wearing a cute bandana. I put it on backwards, that's why its poking straight up in the air!



Will and Alta came over with their little boy Drake a couple months ago. Here are a couple pictures of Ellie and Drake hanging out together.




Ellie "helping" Caitlin eat her nachos.



Danny was holding Ellie up against the sky and with the bright blue background and her cute yellow jacket, I had to take some pictures!



Camille got Ellie some pajamas for her birthday. The shirt fits great, but the shorts are a tad big!



Ellie attempting to eat with a spoon. She actually does a pretty good job, as long as you put the food right on her spoon!



Remember that song "Don't Wash My Blankie" from Baby Songs? Well, Aubrey brought it up on YouTube and we watched it the other day. Then Aubrey was washing Ellie's blanket, and got a perfect shot of her reaching for it while it was in the washer. So we call this one "Don't Wash My Blankie" :)


Just a cute picture of me and Ellie at the Provo 4th of July Parade.


I think I may have sent you this picture in an email, but here's a cute picture of Ellie wearing a life jacket when we went to Seven Peaks the other day.

Well, that's all folks! :) I'll do some video tonight, and also put some pictures up from her birthday party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were so cute! Ellie in the blue, blue sky. Ellie and Caitlin eating and then Ellie doing it "self". One last try to get that blankie out of the washer. Showing Drake how to get around and maybe even take a few steps. Probably my favorite is the July 4th picture. Sure looks like Ellie is happy to be celebrating with her star shirt on and being where all the action is. We love you Ellie! Love, gramma and grampa